Super Contributor

VERY Important/Critical Info: CANDLES FROM THE KEEPING ROOM

I've seen other mention CFTKR purchases - please read if you buy from that website:

Our Findings on Testing the New Web Site

Hello candle friends, this is a very important newsletter. Please read.

We have our shopping cart designed to protect the buyer and to keep the inventory count so you can be assured that you will get your product that you desire.

Our website consists of 2 carts along with paypal as our payment processor for credit cards. For our carts and paypal to communicate properly, it is important that once you start your order, please complete the checkout process all the way through until you arrive back at the main homepage of our website. If you do not complete the checkout process completely, the order will not complete and the inventory will not be removed from our website. It really is easy, and I am not trying to alarm you, but one of my testers did pay, but not in the process of the checkout. She closed out of her order and proceeded to just log into her paypal and send the money. This will not work, so I refunded her money. You must follow through with the order completely or your payment will be refunded and no order will be processed.

On money orders, they are expected with in 7 days, please note, you still have to go thru the shopping cart all the way, and you will know you completed the order when you are taken back to the my web site. If you do not go completely through the process, I will not get the order and the inventory will not be adjusted.

To insure that you receive what you order, we have implemented a one hour shopping window. As you are ordering, the items will temporarily be removed from available stock so that no one else can order it. As long as you check out within this time frame and complete full check out, the items will be yours. If you take longer than an hour to checkout, the items will revert back to available. Please do be aware nothing is perfect, and if there is a problem with your order, I will contact you. Look and peek all you wish, but from the minute you put the first item in the shopping cart, the hour begins. Our testers did not have a problem with the time and found it easy to work with.

Lastly because we must have a controled inventory to have a ready to ship business, you will notice you cannot adjust the qty of items when you are in your cart, you can only delete the whole item if you do not wish to buy that particular product. If there are none left on the web site, you can not purchase this item at this time because the items that you bought, were temporarily removed from available qty and will not be put back into inventory for one hour, this is the one hour window that I have been talking about to ensure that you will get what you order. So in a nut shell, make sure what you order is the quanitity you wish. Please also remember that as you are adding items to your cart, the available qty, shown on the website, will not reflect what you have added, so to double check you have added the item to your cart,when in doubt, just click the View Cart button on the top left.

We are going to do a preview for 2 days, Wed and Thursday so you can look at the website and browse our categories. You will be able to see the scents in the sampler bags, but will not be able to see the dropdown of scents in other items. I have spent many many hours putting in all the scents in the keywords, so use the search bar to find particular items in the scents you love.

I know this is a huge long letter but I feel you need to know these things. If you have questions please email me wol@sosbbs.com before ordering. Please do not ask questions on my facebook page with out also sending me an email because sometimes I do not see the thread.

Hope you have fun with the preview. Best to you all…

Carol Wolstencroft 185 Edsell Road Rome Pa 18837

Visit Our Website