Trusted Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SHOW THIS WEEK MARCH 6 AND 7 SNEAK PEEK

@Kitty Galore  - I believe someone asked that question and no, it doesn't come with the vase.  They look very nice from her photo.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I have wanted that bicycle planter for the longest time but I have 2 reasons not to get it .....we live on salt water and everything rusts and would you believe my next door neighbor got it in black last year!!.It really does look adorable sitting on her front porch.Image may contain: plant

@DREAMON   There might be a spray on clear product to prevent rusting.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

was looking at Valerie's sneak peeks and saw an item I really like ,  says its 4 piece stems in pink or blue,  Doesn't  state wether it comes with the vase or if it's just the flowers.  I remember that in previous  sneak peeks there use to be questions on the side from Facebook subscribers asking and commenting on each item .  I don't see that anymore ,  could be because I'm not actually on Facebook Valerie just sends an email with the link to look at the items I click on. 

@Kitty Galore   I would be intersted in the stems alone, but Valerie usually includes a vase/pot, so I buy most of my florals at zulily, except for Valerie's garlands and some rings.

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Kitty Galore  - I believe someone asked that question and no, it doesn't come with the vase.  They look very nice from her photo.

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva   thank you ! I do wish it came with a vase ,   Maybe she will offer one when it is shown on air.  

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva   I hope this is so. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

was looking at Valerie's sneak peeks and saw an item I really like ,  says its 4 piece stems in pink or blue,  Doesn't  state wether it comes with the vase or if it's just the flowers.  I remember that in previous  sneak peeks there use to be questions on the side from Facebook subscribers asking and commenting on each item .  I don't see that anymore ,  could be because I'm not actually on Facebook Valerie just sends an email with the link to look at the items I click on. 

@Kitty Galore   I would be intersted in the stems alone, but Valerie usually includes a vase/pot, so I buy most of my florals at zulily, except for Valerie's garlands and some rings.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl   Maybe Valerie feels most have there own cases and just need florals alone.  I would like vases to be offered although I'm sure I find one that would work or could pick one up at Pier 1 or Homegoods.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl   Maybe Valerie feels most have there own cases and just need florals alone.  I would like vases to be offered although I'm sure I find one that would work or could pick one up at Pier 1 or Homegoods.

@Kitty Galore   I recently bought Valerie's mosaic vase, very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva   I hope this is so. Smiley Happy

@DecorDiva   You are right, I just looked at her facebook page, yipeee!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl    That's a beautiful vase and the florals would look lovely in it !