Honored Contributor

I think Valerie should have offered the white pitcher with the eucalyptus spray as an interchangeable item, i.e., the spray should have been removable so that the pitcher could be used for other sprays, etc..  I buy faux flower sprays and stems and make my own arrangements, using the vases over and over throughout the year as the seasons change.  Also, there should have been faces on the angels.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl  - I thought the same thing when I saw it online - I wonder if the eucalyptus sprays are removable - they should be.  I see you confirmed they are not.  I did buy her large hammered jar from the last visit and I like that all three pieces are removable.  

Esteemed Contributor

There was a long (4 screens) of comments yesterday about "V" quality of late.  At the curb for trash pickup is the olive (fake) tree I received 2 days ago.  I have a dead plant that looks better..........second tree of junk I've tossed.   I'm done - looks great on TV - but not when you receive them.  4 branches don't make a tree.

Respected Contributor

I wanted the lotus candle holder in clear but missed out on it. Besides it was very expensive IMO - $38. May I will find it in as is.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I wanted the lotus candle holder in clear but missed out on it. Besides it was very expensive IMO - $38. May I will find it in as is.

@froggy   I wanted the green Orchid, but with tax and shipping, it would be $85!  I will look around for green orchid branches, havn't seen them before, but they must be somewhere, lol.

Honored Contributor

Check Home Goods, Marshall's if you're wanting something comparable.

For instance, I saw a comparable butterfly bench (h218467) in HomeGoods for $119.00 -- several different colors too!

Marshalls and Hobby Lobby have the comparable eucalyptus pieces from $6.99-$29.99.  Hobby Lobby has 40% off all " Spring" items.

I am realizing it's not hard to find the same or comparable things in various home stores.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

There was a long (4 screens) of comments yesterday about "V" quality of late.  At the curb for trash pickup is the olive (fake) tree I received 2 days ago.  I have a dead plant that looks better..........second tree of junk I've tossed.   I'm done - looks great on TV - but not when you receive them.  4 branches don't make a tree.

@fthunt  You're not returning it because...?  You've had it two days.  

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

homedecor1

I completely agree with your post and when I am out and about going to stores such as you mentioned and others, I find the same items also.  The prices are reasonable and seeing the item in person is far better than seeing it on TV.  Home Goods, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Pier One, Hobby Lobby are but a few which have a variety of home decor items.

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SHOW 1/30'20

[ Edited ]

I liked the sprays, but the pitcher was the deal breaker.  I was only window shopping, but you get the idea. LOL.  I don't like configurations that you can't take apart.

Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt  You're not returning it because...?  You've had it two days.  

Yeah, even with return shipping you'd get some money back.