Honored Contributor

VALERIE'S FRENCH-INSPIRED SET OF 2 ILLUMINATED GLASS CANDLES

[ Edited ]

Hey, wouldn't these be super today with today's free shipping?  I've eyed them for ages but will probably still resist.  They're so vintage looking.  Love flameless wax candles poured into glass-- it protects the wax and makes the candles last longer, I think.

H218848
Set of 2 Illuminated Decorative Glass Pillars by Valerie

Apologies for not being able to post a picture right now-- for some reason, the computer is acting hinky and I can't do it.  Will try later.

The whole vintage, tea-stained look is just so appealing.  Can't decide which I like better, the birds or the butterflies.  Probably the birds, of course!

Here's the video.  Valerie seems to really like this set, and with good reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-G6Y8kDko

And here's a decent image finally, thanks to a helpful pal!

h218848.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S FRENCH-INSPIRED SET OF 2 ILLUMINATED GLASS CANDLES

@Oznell These caught my eye for the same reasons you mentioned, back when they were first presented.  I will pass, but only because I have many, many candles of this larger size, just sitting unused on a closet shelf, so I have too many already.  Very pretty muted colors and vintage designs.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for that image, @GingerPeach -- what an improvement!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, good call, @SHOPR..   I don't need them either, and will keep resisting (I think!).

Honored Contributor

I have 2 Luminara candles in glass and they are my favorite. They look much more expensive in glass IMO. I have had them for years and really feel they were well worth the price.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I so agree about the stylish look of glass encircled candles, @DREAMON..   Your Luminara would be especially pretty with that characteristic lovely flicker interacting with the glass....

Honored Contributor

Not my style but I bet they are pretty illuminated.  Enjoy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

ReTh: VALERIE'S FRENCH-INSPIRED SET OF 2 ILLUMINATED GLASS CANDLES

So many of Valerie's candles are appealing, these are lovely and I love both designs.  However, I am overwhelmed with decor and collectibles so I will resist.  They would make nice gifts though.  Thanks, Oznell, for posting.