Respected Contributor

Did anyone order this?  If so, is it working for you?  Completely charged mine and it seems as though there is an issue with the unit.  Tried using it as hand-held and stick attachment, but the brush will not go around on either one.  There are no more available either, so it looks like I'll be shipping it back as "received damaged."

If there is a fix for this, please let me know.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

Mine just arrived today, about 15 minutes ago.  I appreciate good packaging but jeezy pete - I could barely get the blasted box open!  Anyway, I've got it charging now, so it will be a few hours before I can test.

There is a number on the back of the owners manual to call for help.  Maybe they know the trick?

Honored Contributor

Have you read the instructions?   There may be a way of turning the rotation on and off.   If you can't fix it,  call Dyson,  they have excellent CS. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue - mine is working just fine.  Hope you get an answer from Dyson.  I've had to call their CS in the past and they were extremely helpful. Obviously though, if it's defective you'll have to return it.  Don't know if Dyson themselves could replace it for you or not.  Worth asking right?

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, figures I get the one that does not work.  Maybe before I send it back I will contact Dyson.  I just figured since I bought it from QVC Dyson would not get involved.  I'd rather haveit replaced but since QVC no longer has the item, I'd be out of luck.

Thanks my friend Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, yes, read all instructions.  I'll call them tomorrow to see what they suggest.

Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana, figures I get the one that does not work.  Maybe before I send it back I will contact Dyson.  I just figured since I bought it from QVC Dyson would not get involved.  I'd rather haveit replaced but since QVC no longer has the item, I'd be out of luck.

Thanks my friend Smiley Happy

That is a bummer.  I'd be so frustrated!

Only thing I can think is there is actually a two-prong connection that must be made when you insert the long tube.  Perhaps a bit of plastic or cardboard is stuck in there?

Respected Contributor

I called Dyson.  59 callers ahead of me ... patience, patience, patience.  It's a virtue they say.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the same vacuum...mine works pretty good, except for the fact that it doesn't run long before the battery needs recharging.  ...but  I've tried to register my warranty online and the Dyson site won't let me so I called customer service and there is a recorder that told me I was number 51 on the waiting list to speak to someone.  So far, I am not very impressed with the customer service - and if I can't get the warranty registered, back it goes !

Respected Contributor

I finally got through after several tries.  I left my number for them to call back and when they called, i was disconnected.  I called three times and waited on hold but each time it seemed like someone was going to take the call, and I'd get some beeps and disconntected.  BUT, I finally got through and spoke with a great rep.  He walked me through many steps about the different things that could be wrong.  Checked the entire unit.  Ends up they are sending me a new power unit.  It appears that's where the problem lies.  Overall it was a good experience ... I have no issues except for maybe the wait and disconnections, but that does happen a lot in this day and age of such technology.