Respected Contributor

NOT my taste at all....  even without the horse.  I do love the piece of furniture in the corner.  Would make a beautiful armoire for the bedroom!

Honored Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

I know it doesn't matter but wanted to point out that it's a Goat head, see his

little goatee and smaller ears.  Don't care for it though.  Thanks for posting.

I really think it's a horse with its mouth open...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb   Sorry........................... Woman Sad

I just wasn't crazy about it.  The marble top island is weird to me.  If it's for rolling dough, the sink placement is weird.  And the placement of the whole island-- next to another island-- but with different cabinetry and countertop is weird.  I totally get that nothing here is cheap.

And the animal head thing?  Weird.

I do like the rooster!!!  (And the range.)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks @aroc3435. I enjoy the discussion and the pictures, even those that feature rooms I don't personally love... 

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon No worries at all... I'm absolutely fine with everyone posting their points of view. I just should have chosen a different descriptor...

Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I dont like the horsehead on the hood or the pot hanger, otherwise.... a nice kitchen

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I like the rooster!

Super Contributor

Upscale Kitchen:

Kitchen

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upscale Kitchen...

[ Edited ]

Not my taste at all.  Everything is way too mismatched, and too close together.  The head (goat? horse?) is just strange, and I really don't like the look of the hanging pots. 

It doesn't seem at all upscale to me, but that's not even the problem.  I really did try, but I can't find anything to like about it.  I guess we all have different tastes!

Super Contributor

The entire set up looks elegant. The kitchen décor has a touch of class and luxury.