Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogswrote:

Thanks for explaining, @ccassaday.  I wondered when I saw the stairway - I guess that goes to the basement.  How nice that you have "split" living.  You have your privacy, yet you all are nearby.  Nice!

You see that big candle thing on the wall above the stairs to the basement. That was so dangerous putting up. My dad got the ladder out and leaned it against the wall. Then put a wood plank from the ladder to the floor. He had to walk the plank to get it up. Lol. Good thing no one as injured.

Trusted Contributor

How about pics of your own area since that what you were mostly showing us different pics of  things to choose.

Esteemed Contributor

@spud188wrote:

How about pics of your own area since that what you were mostly showing us different pics of  things to choose.

I will work on those.😃. I want to get my pictures hung. But I have a twin bed and will be getting a full. How will it look if I put them up now. I don’t want them to look off centered when I get the full bed. I know how high to put them because I know what bed I want. So that isn’t a issue. Maybe I can get my dad to put them up tomorrow. I am just don’t want to have to take them down when I get the bigger bed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the wall color, front door beautiful. Very nice upgrades to your home. 👍

Regular Contributor

I love a dedicated foyer entry. Yours is big and beautiful! One of the things I always hated about our first house is that you immediately entered the front room. I don't know why, but it always bugged me, lol. Our home now, our forever home, has a dedicated entry, small but separate from other living areas.  Looking forward to seeing more pics. I want to see your bathroom, makeup area.

Trusted Contributor

I love the light shining through the front door.  That blue rug is a great pop of color.

Honored Contributor

So exciting that you are in your beautiful spacious new home.  Enjoy to the fullest!

Honored Contributor

LOVE the wall color and floors!!!!

Regular Contributor

CCassady thank you for your post . Your home is beautiful and things will come together soon . Rome was not built in a day .

Thank you 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

Just beautiful!  Congratulations on your new home.  We moved into our new build last August.  STILL so much to do!  LOL

I absolutely LOVE the gray and red rug at the front door!  Do you know where it was purchased?  Would you share?  It would be a perfect match for my home....white/grey with red accents!

TIA!