Esteemed Contributor

NO!

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcycled Fish Art

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

NO!

Image result for thumbs up

I'm with you @Patriot3 ... Living proof that this whole 'upcycling' thing is way over-rated... Nothing from nothing is still nothing... While I'll admit that making this took a certain amount of creativity and probably patience, this isn't something I'd spend my time doing and isn't something I'd want on display. It's certainly not something I'd purchase...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not into "fish art", but I guess I could see it hanging in a bait shop.

Respected Contributor

Looks a little fishy to me!

Trusted Contributor

The artist did a nice, realistic job.  Good repurpose of materials.

Respected Contributor

In the minority, I do not like things like beer bottle tops recycled into art objects!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

NO!

Image result for thumbs up

I'm with you @Patriot3 ... Living proof that this whole 'upcycling' thing is way over-rated... Nothing from nothing is still nothing... While I'll admit that making this took a certain amount of creativity and probably patience, this isn't something I'd spend my time doing and isn't something I'd want on display. It's certainly not something I'd purchase...

@stevieb  "...Nothing from nothing is still nothing...."   Hilarious....  love the dry, cut-to-the-chase comment!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove  I couldn't resist... I'm tired of hearing about 'up'-cycling. Sometimes it works, more often than not, though, junk is still junk...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@ScarletDove  I couldn't resist... I'm tired of hearing about 'up'-cycling. Sometimes it works, more often than not, though, junk is still junk...

@stevieb  Hey kid, with you 100%...."...'up'-cycling" term is getting very old!  My blue recyle bin is always full of up-cycling junk!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Maybe...possibly

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~