Honored Contributor

ooooo! I love that 2nd, 3rd, and 4th one.

And yeah I'm with you-has to have a huge comfy couch or chaise lounge type chair and lots of throws, a candle or 2-these 3 are perfect! And the views are wonderful too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

They look so comfy, I'd be sound asleep in minutes.  I'd love to have the one looking out on the snow scene.  They are the epitome of cozy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The earlier, more bohemian ones are not my speed, but I love the one with the teal-ish green walls, and the last one with the Swedish clock and painted floor--  fab!

Honored Contributor

Lot's of cozy ideas.  I like the idea of a book case close by.

Honored Contributor

Re: Unique reading nooks.

[ Edited ]

Wonderful comfy cozy and beautiful places to curl up with a book.....

#2 is my favorite but I also love#4 and that snow covered view from the window---MAGICAL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They look so comfy, I'd be sound asleep in minutes.  I'd love to have the one looking out on the snow scene.  They are the epitome of cozy.

@Kachina624 

Love that one too....😁

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

All beautiful spaces.  

Esteemed Contributor

They are are very beautiful, but I'm going to need a footstool to go w/ most of the chairs. My back won't let me sit in a chair for too long w/o putting my feet up. Some of those spots look perfect for a nap ... if you're a nap sort of person. 

Thanks for sharing your finds.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

They are are very beautiful, but I'm going to need a footstool to go w/ most of the chairs. My back won't let me sit in a chair for too long w/o putting my feet up. Some of those spots look perfect for a nap ... if you're a nap sort of person. 

@kate2357 

There are many upholstered chairs with a full ottoman.  Would you like that?

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@kate2357 I like my feet up too; either on an ottoman or tucked under me.