Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the fish, but I'd do the others in  heartbeat.  How fun!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I think the blue faucet would be a rather interesting conversation piece in a guest bathroom, although I would not look at it everyday. It's unique design certainly is an attention getter.😁 

I actually like the last one, and can easily coordinate it with my existing downstairs bathroom decor.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I like the first and the last but the two in the middle kinda give me the creeps! 

Honored Contributor

Interesting and unique, but just not my style.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

@wilma Very pretty, my house isn't modern, though.  I love the blue one.  I'd have it broken in two minutes flat!

My favorite restaurant has an "open top faucet in the ladie's room.  Their faucet is longer than this one and the hot and cold are separate handles.

Pfister-Ashfield 4 in. Centerset Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet in Rustic Bronze

Trusted Contributor

Love the first two.  We love art glass, so that's a no brainer for us in terms of aesthetics.  Now my practical side will have to consider how difficult it would be to clean.

Super Contributor

None of these are at all appealing to me. I like traditional faucets, I guess!

Valued Contributor

I like all of them but would probably only consider putting the first one in my home.

My dad would have loved the last one because he rode motorcycles all of his life even in his 80's.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@wilma A big no from me and that black one creeps me out! The reason being I hate anything "fish" themed. Even seeing fresh fish in the market always gives me the willies, don't like fish tanks or any of that stuff. Weird but that's just me!

@Love my grandkids   I thought I was the only one who felt like that about fish Smiley Happy.  I can tolerate a fish tank as long as I don't have to take care of it.