Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG. Interesting, but, I could find a better use for all that money.  The soaking tubs are nice, but, privacy in the bath is nicer.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Sorry - NOPE to all of them.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

April Fool's! 9 of the World's Weirdest Bathrooms - Abode

We all bathe in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
We all bathe in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

21 Unique Bathroom Designs - Decoholic

Not really my cup of tea.

It's charming, but I know I'd take my kneecap out on that "handle."

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Unusual bathroom furniture design – the hanging bath "Vessel" | Interior  Design Ideas - Ofdesign

One more time.  How do you drain this again?

And could someone hand me a towel, please?

Honored Contributor

Beautifully Unique Bathroom Designs

Every pigeon in the neighborhood would think this is a bird bath.  There just wouldn't be room for all of us.

Honored Contributor

Tropical Bathroom Décor Ideas | Tropical bathroom decor, Jungle bathroom,  Beautiful bathrooms

25 Inviting Tropical Bathroom Design Ideas | Home Design Lover

How To Use Wood and Stone for Charming Rustic Bathroom Design

Pure fantasy.

I live in New Mexico and all I see is hard water stains on all of them. Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, not for me.

Honored Contributor

OMG--what fun to see them ---I love the teacup bath---but not for real life use---I am all about the slipper tubs tho----can you imagine how heavy that dark grey/black stone tub was to get in the room----

Honored Contributor

The first 3 are a bit TOO Unique for me but the last 4 would be very nice in a secluded vacation home.