Honored Contributor

Unbelievable "Storybook" Cottage

This home is SO unexpected!  I found the way the home was made very interesting!  I don't know if I could live in the richness of this design day to day!

Pin by Ann Eliot-Naille on Abodes | Storybook house, Storybook homes,  Storybook cottage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEe4fkEDis0

Honored Contributor

Re: Unbelievable "Storybook" Cottage

What an unique "Snow White" type cottage, @ECBG !   I agree, I couldn't live there personally, but it is amazing to tour.  I was suprised that she said they have so few closets-- but practicalities were probably not on the mind of the builder of the cottage!

That part of Washington state is so beautiful and green-- a lush and gorgeous setting.

Honored Contributor

I could just see the 3 bears having breakfast in that kitchen while Goldilocks slept. It all seems 'juuuust right!'.

Honored Contributor

A fun vacation home. Not for me as a permanent residence.

The family that purchased the home seem to love it. I wonder what the purchase price was and if they remodeled it in any way.

Esteemed Contributor

That was absolutely beautiful.  I agree, it's not a home I would want as a permanent residence but it would be fun to stay there on a short-term basis.  I wasn't expecting it to be that big.  I glanced at the picture and saw "cottage" so I was expecting a much smaller home.  Anybody want to go glamping in the AirBnB tent in back???

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

If anyone here is a fan of Fairytale Cottages, I adore them, then you must visit this blog by Linda Hartong.  Once upon a time..Takes from Carmel by the Sea.

tales from Carmel dot com

She features various cottages, the gardens and the interiors.  Sometimes she even shows the blueprints.  She has not posted on the blog recently, but there are many cottages in the archives.  

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!💕💕💕

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Unique, interesting and somewhat fascinating architecture, inside and out. Situated in what looks like a very nice setting as well. Still, I find the place sort of creepy and don't care for their decorative choices much at all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't make the night here.  Terribly creepy and off beat to me.  Looks like the slasher lives there in fantasy land. . . and lures in others.  

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the video.  Something fun and very different. I wouldn't mind staying in that guest house for a couple of days!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I wouldn't make the night here.  Terribly creepy and off beat to me.  Looks like the slasher lives there in fantasy land. . . and lures in others.  

@Sooner 

Awwwwwww..........Smiley Happy