Honored Contributor

Re: U tube video of a woman who used to live in her car...

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

Not sure but I think @Bri369 might know the OP.

@esmeesmerelda, what do you mean?  I don't know her personally.  I know her from this forum.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image2.jpg

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@cater wrote:

151949, If your able to would you please come on here and let some of us who like to read what you have to say and enjoy your topics at least let us know if you and your hubby are okay. For myself I am really concerned that some thing has happened to one of you. Looking foward to seeing some response from you soon, how about today would be fine with me.  Hoping your both alright    Cater

@cater  I too have been concerned and hope there is a way @151949 or someone on her behalf can reach out.  

ME too. Her posts were SO informative.

Respected Contributor

manhatten, thank you for also thinking about 151949.Every time I come on here I first look to see if she posted any thing and it is a disappointment not to find anything. I am really thinking something bad happened to one of them. 

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

manhatten, thank you for also thinking about 151949.Every time I come on here I first look to see if she posted any thing and it is a disappointment not to find anything. I am really thinking something bad happened to one of them. 

@cater.  JMO. I don't think her post was nice.

And I still think 151549 was banned. I saw some mean things posted about her and saying the mods were notified about her.

QVC Customer Care