Esteemed Contributor

Re: U tube video of a woman who used to live in her car...

@Bridgegal wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@GenXmuse If you are speaking about @151949 response, I find nothing snippy about it. ???

Neither did I.  

Ditto...

Respected Contributor

151949, If your able to would you please come on here and let some of us who like to read what you have to say and enjoy your topics at least let us know if you and your hubby are okay. For myself I am really concerned that some thing has happened to one of you. Looking foward to seeing some response from you soon, how about today would be fine with me.  Hoping your both alright    Cater

Respected Contributor

@cater wrote:

151949, If your able to would you please come on here and let some of us who like to read what you have to say and enjoy your topics at least let us know if you and your hubby are okay. For myself I am really concerned that some thing has happened to one of you. Looking foward to seeing some response from you soon, how about today would be fine with me.  Hoping your both alright    Cater

@cater  I too have been concerned and hope there is a way @151949 or someone on her behalf can reach out.  

Respected Contributor

Allegheny, I am just about convinced that something happened to one of them. They are from Pittsburgh and if she was able she would have been on here. Only thing a person can do is wait and hope that they are in good health. I like chatting with her on here and I do miss her thoughts.

Respected Contributor

@cater, yes I understand.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched that a few weeks ago. I hope the womans health is getting better.

Many people live like this. Some do it by choice, others not.

What happened to the Op? Been over a month with no posting.

@151949

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@151949 wrote:

@Snowpuppy wrote:

You can camp for free on any fed land such as a National Forest where I live or a BLM property.

The state campground closest to me is $11 a nite with hookups and shower room. They offer tent/primative camping as well.

Amazon also offers free parking for their warehouse employees who earn so little they live in their vehicles.  WM offers free overnite parking if you are in a camper/trailer/RV and passing thru.

I've camped in many National Forests - and it was never free. You even have to put quarters in a box to get 5min of shower water.

BLM land you can camp for free here.

Walmart says no overnight parking here, but many do. They don't do anything.

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

Allegheny, I am just about convinced that something happened to one of them. They are from Pittsburgh and if she was able she would have been on here. Only thing a person can do is wait and hope that they are in good health. I like chatting with her on here and I do miss her thoughts.

I wrote my post, then read a few also noticed OP was not posting. Maybe she made a new screen name. (she has in the past)

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not sure but I think @Bri369 might know the OP.