Super Contributor

Two Tiny Pillowcases-$18 to ship!

I went to order two litlle neck roll pillow protectors equaling $25. Shipping came up at $18 UPS. That makes the order almost double in price. They could be put in an envelope for $4. The last regular size pillow protector I went to order was $10 and they wanted $12 to ship. I didn't order any of them. They were two different companies.
Super Contributor

Re: Two Tiny Pillowcases-$18 to ship!

Update: I emailed a polite note to the company saying that shipping is awfully high and they sent me a coupon for FREE shipping. Isn't that nice!
Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

If you know how to look, you can almost always find free shipping deals for most merchants, except stingy shopping channels.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

How does a coupon for free shipping work ????

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 chrystaltree said:

How does a coupon for free shipping work ????

If you Google "free shipping coupons for (name of seller)" or "discount coupons for (name of seller)", Google will direct you to websites that list coupons and you can check to see if there are any discount or free shipping offers for the merchant you're shopping. If so, you'll see a code you can plug in before checkout when you're purchasing your items to get the special deal. I always check for such special offers before I check out when I'm shopping online. Sometime there won't be any current offers......but often there are!

Super Contributor

This is an individual store that doesn't have coupons, but they sent a special one I guess, it was "Free Ship ____" and the third word was my last name. I guess it never hurts to ask.