Esteemed Contributor

Both rooms are very nice, but the first one doesn't look like a sun room to me....the furniture is too dark. I'd be happy to have either one though!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the second one better, I think because of the outside view.  The first one is too dark for me.

Honored Contributor

The dark one is my preference, although I like the lighter one too. Both are quite formal. I'd be able to make that first one my living/dining room for three seasons. Very little to clean!

Honored Contributor

I really like both rooms but the furniture is not what I would choose for a sunroom.

The second room is my favorite. I love the ceiling...change the furniture to a more casual..off the pool style and I am there.

Esteemed Contributor

Both rooms to cluttered. I do not like that ceiling in the second one at all. 

Honored Contributor

I love the first one!!  The view from the second one is lovely, but I don't care for the furnishings.

Honored Contributor

Re: Two Sunrooms

[ Edited ]

I like the first sunroom but I would like to see a bit more splashes of color to liven it up......

The second room--- I dont like the furniture they've chosen---doesnt fit the style and unique architecture features of this pool side sun  room... and Im just not a fan of glass coffee tables (been there, done that).....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@wilma 

Quite a difference in styles - I like both with exceptions.

Pic 1 - more of a formal style room.  It's rare to see dark furniture in a sunroom.  I'd think the dark would fade in time.  It's a bit too cramped for me though.  Declutter a little & the room would be more open.

Pic 2 - I prefer this room although I see it with either more of a wicker comfy style furnishing or cottage style.  Not to mention the view.  That alone would win me over.

Honored Contributor

I would enjoy either of these rooms. I really like them both and would be hard pressed to pick between them.