Honored Contributor

At first I wasn't sure if I liked the darker wood furniture in the room, but I really like the contrast. I like the furniture style & the touches of yellow & green with the neutrals. The coffee table might be crowding the space a bit, but overall, I really like the room & the way it's decorated. 
6E775D47-A8B6-4DDD-9EA7-802F7FA31119.jpeg

I like the space in this sunroom but not the furnishings. IMO the furnishings don't suit the space. They seem a bit too bulky and heavy. The color of the chairs is ok, but I don't like the skirts at the bottom. I dislike the hanging light, tables, & accessories. The doors/windows are lovely, and the ceiling is nice. I love the view of the pool & garden outside. 
8E9D2234-35C2-499F-80B1-230AB7FD856B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Too cluttered-both rooms.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

I am surprised at how formal both rooms are decorated for sunrooms.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Two Sunrooms

[ Edited ]

I really like both rooms, but I would opt for a smaller Coffee Table in the 1st pic! The 2nd pic actually looks more relaxed and less formal, and it also looks larger.

Respected Contributor

I really like that second room - the windows, the ceiling, the view to the backyard, the guitar!!  If it were my house the furnishings would be different, however I think it's really nice the way it is.  

Esteemed Contributor

The blush-colored furniture is nice for the sunroom. Sunrooms are happy places. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I love both sun rooms but would make some changes in furnishings and decor, nothing major, just to fit my taste.  I would spend much time in these rooms reading, relaxing and being comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I like both rooms but agree @wilma  that I prefer the first. I don't mind the bulk of the furnishings in the second, but don't think the heavy dark ceiling works with the rest of the room. I also don't like the light, coffee table or garden stool with the rest of the room. It also could use a little bit more color to serve as a sort of bridge between the off white seating pieces and the stark white woodwork. I really like the ladderback chair but it doesn't look comfortable in which to 'come in and sit a spell'.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like the first sun room, but it seems a little too formal.

In the second, I don't care for the accent pillows.  If the upholstered pieces didn't have skirts, the room would be too "leggy"'.

I would prefer an artistic coffee table, like cypress.

See the source image

Image result for cypress coffee table

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor
I love both sunrooms. I'd change up a couple things in the first one but would completely refurnish the second one.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown