Respected Contributor

@jubilant 

The bedroom's adorable.  The wallpaper & 2 hanging lights are nice touches.  I  would need to replace the bed frame, bed coverings, purple pillow.  

Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, how cute.........both of them!

Esteemed Contributor

I always shared a bedroom with my younger sister.  We are 6 years apart and while that doesn't seem like much, it's a lifetime when your growing up.  We were never in the same phases in our lives and we are totally different people.  We did have an attic room like these though.  We lived in a cottage with three bedrooms on the second floor.  My older brother had one and our parents the other.   We have always been somewhat close considering it all and do spend some time together now.   Nice memories of that little room Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I shared a room with my sister and always dreamed of having my own space.  My sister and I are close and always have been but we both like our privacy also.  

I am not a fan of these attic rooms, too confining.

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

I had an attic bedroom when in junior high school. I was the oldest of five and the only girl. My oldest brother wanted a room of his own, so I moved out of mine into a spacious attic room that my parents painted and set up for me. It was great when I had my friends sleep over, we could talk all night!

Scary tho' climbing the stairs to the attic and walking through the front storage section to get to the room, especially if I'd been watching my favorite scary movies in the TV room downstairs.  Smiley Happy

@candyagain  Yes, we had a room with a door to the rest of an unfinished attic and I have to admit, it creeped me out more than once.  As far as the creepy movies, I would jump into bed really fast so if there was anything under my bed it couldn't  grab my feet and pull me under....lol!

LOL, the fastest moves I ever made were getting to the back of that attic to my bedroom! Wouldn't EVER think of not watching the scary movies, though........

Esteemed Contributor

Both are so inviting and beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Twin Beds Attic Bedroom

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

I always shared a bedroom with my younger sister.  We are 6 years apart and while that doesn't seem like much, it's a lifetime when your growing up.  We were never in the same phases in our lives and we are totally different people.  We did have an attic room like these though.  We lived in a cottage with three bedrooms on the second floor.  My older brother had one and our parents the other.   We have always been somewhat close considering it all and do spend some time together now.   Nice memories of that little room Smiley Happy

@LindaSal 

I definitely can relate. My sisters are more than 10 years older than me, and the 3 of us shared a room until one got married and the other moved out. (See my post on page one) 

Honored Contributor

Definitely cute, but it's hard to make beds that are right against the wall.