Honored Contributor

Twin Beds Attic Bedroom

[ Edited ]

My sister and I always shared a bedroom growing up.  Mom and Dad always bought 3 bedroom homes so they would give the biggest one to us.  My brother had his own bedroom and our parents had the other.  I loved our little attic bedroom.   I like the way this one looks.  

This one appeals to me, too.

Super Contributor

Loving both!

I think it is important to share a bedroom if you are sisters.

Valued Contributor

Love them both, especially the second one. I’ve always thought attic rooms were so cozy.

Respected Contributor

I really like both.  Love attic rooms.  Thanks for sharing

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Those are so pretty!

Trusted Contributor

These are cute little rooms. There’s something about bedrooms up high and looking out. 

I always shared a bedroom with my sister. There might have been times we wanted our own space—but then we would have missed out on those late night talks in bed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Twin Beds Attic Bedroom

[ Edited ]

They're both cute. I like the bedding better in the first one, but I don't like the dark beams and wood. 

@jubilant 

I shared a room with 2 sisters. It was difficult because I was a "late in life" baby. We didn't have a lot in common due to our age differences. My eldest sister got married when I was 8 years old. My other sister & I continued to share a room until she moved out. 

Now that we're all older, we find we have much more in common. I am 58, one sister is 69, and the other is 72. The 3 of us started taking trips together several years ago. We share one hotel room and get along fine. We really enjoy our sister trips. Going on another one in August. 

Honored Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

Loving both!

I think it is important to share a bedroom if you are sisters.

@QP Doll   I think so, too!  To this day she is not only my sister but my best friend.  We are different but we totally get each other. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

They're both cute. I like the bedding better in the first one, but I don't like the dark beams and wood. 

@jubilant 

I shared a room with 2 sisters. It was difficult because I was a "late in life" baby. We didn't have a lot in common due to our age differences. My eldest sister got married when I was 8 years old. My other sister & I continued to share a room until she moved out. 

Now that we're all older, we find we have much more in common. I am 58, one sister is 69, and the other is 72. The 3 of us started taking trips together several years ago. We share one hotel room and get along fine. We really enjoy our sister trips. Going on another one in August. 

@wilma  I'm glad you are enjoying each other so much now. You had quite an age span and that does make a difference.  My sister and I are only 17 months apart and by brother and I are13 months apart.  My brother is 72, I am 71, and my sister is 70.  My mother was an only child.  She always wished she had siblings.

Respected Contributor

I like both of the rooms and I think it makes it nice when you grow up sharing a room to have it look really good and feel welcoming.