Honored Contributor

Turquoise Kitchen, Pull Out Stove

Decoração de apartamento pequeno integrado. Na cozinha cor, cozinha camuflada.    #decoracao #decor #details #casadevalentina

Honored Contributor

Re: Turquoise Kitchen, Pull Out Stove

I like the color but not the kitchen itself, too sterile looking.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

That is different.

Honored Contributor

I don't hate this but would have to see more of the kitchen. That is enough turquoise in one kitchen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My aunt had a kitchen like this in the fifties/sixties. All cabinets turquoise. It was the latest thing for her area at the time. Of course it wasn’t quite as sleek but for the time it was modern looking.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  Beautiful turquoise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

My aunt had a kitchen like this in the fifties/sixties. All cabinets turquoise. It was the latest thing for her area at the time. Of course it wasn’t quite as sleek but for the time it was modern looking.

@proudlyfromNJ ,

My Aunt had a turquoise kitchen  in the 60's too..I loved it and wished we had it in our house. It was a lighter turquoise.

Respected Contributor

Early in my husband's Naval career, we were stationed in Denver CO and had to find an apartment that would let us have our Golden Retriever.  We finally found a land lord who accepted our dog.  She had two apartments available.  Each of them were third floor walk ups and we could either have pink kitchen appliances or turquoise blue.  We opted for the turquoise.  This was the early '80's but I am pretty sure the appliances dated back to the '60's!

Respected Contributor

It is one of those pictures when I would prefer seeing the entire view of the room to determine if the color and scheme was one I liked in that room.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for it.  As for the pull out range, it's nice, but I can see some little kid running around the corner smack into it.......ouch!!!