Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@HappyDaze

Did you receive a new card with a different expiration date? That will cause a  purchase to be declined.

@flickerbulb nope. And we went through all the possible culprits.  I just don't understand that a company says the card is declined but can't tell you why?? So strange. 

Honored Contributor

Wow my order was shipped on the 7th...one day after I ordered it. That was fast!Woman Happyhappy dance.gif

Respected Contributor

With all the great reviews, I think I'm going to have to try this.  Thanks everyone!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Re: Tub o' Nellie's

[ Edited ]

Nellie.jpg

Due to the dissapointment with the Temptations "surprise" on Sunday, I headed to TJM and guess what I found?  A tin of Nellie's 100 loads for just under $13.00.  Thanks ladies for the recommendations, I have hard water and am hoping this will make a difference in my laundry duties. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

I have never used it before so can't comment on that.  However, I can comment on the tub.  Very difficult to open.  No directions either.  I called the Nellie's company.  A nice lady told me to go on their website and the directions were posted under blogs.  I did and after a huge effort I did get it open.  I am older and maybe you younger gals won't have any trouble, but I surely did.  I think HSN should have mentioned this and even had a demo on it.  To open you need pliers and a screwdriver or a long handled spoon.

Honored Contributor

I have been on AD for Nellies LD for about 2 years now. We love it. It cleans thoroughly. My DD has very sensitive skin and this works well for her. I also love it because I don't have to change detergents when my grand babys are here. 

Honored Contributor

Nellie's is back on sale.  Not as good as the TS price, but a 500 load bucket for $59.95.  Auto-delivery and 3 Flex Pays available.  S&H only $5.00