Honored Contributor

Re: Touch of Morocco LR

[ Edited ]

I like the bones of this room and I'd keep some of the furniture......still needs pruning, but headed in the right direction.  Touch of Morocco more appropriate for this room mainly due to the fireplace.

@lolakimono wrote:

@Kachina624 

This is the one that I had difficulty posting before-

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Alexa hampton kips bay decorator show house 2014 c 1200 0x165x3397x2120 q85

Overall  Not for me, although the purple sofa  is unusual and I might have a spot for it.

Respected Contributor

I just love the touches of purple in these rooms, I think it is very much a neutral color that goes with everything.   There’s a lot going on in the rooms and it would really take somebody with a good eye to fix some of the issues.

I agree with one of the posters that the window treatments take over the room.  I often wonder what these rooms actually look like if you were standing in them versus looking at them in a picture. One thing for sure there is nothing blah about any of them, and that’s a good thing.

Honored Contributor

Not something I would want.  The windows/treatments are hideous.

Honored Contributor

I love all the furnishings and the size of the rooms.  Other than that I would make changes, starting with the window drapes, the wall paper , lanterns and some art work.

Respected Contributor

Those window treatments might be the ugliest I've ever seen!  lol

Esteemed Contributor

It has potential.  I'd have to eliminate the wallpaper (or whatever it is) on the walls and change out some of the furniture pieces.  I don't even mind the window treatments although I'd prefer something that's Moroccan inspired and not so "in your face".

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Too  many seating areas.  How many chairs are in that room?

The window treatments are awful.

Esteemed Contributor

No!  Don't care for Moroccan style.

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of this room is pretty, and very unique. Is it my style? No, it isn't but I can appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of it!