Honored Contributor

YES

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE this room, but would consider removing the pictures on either side of the bold statement picture, and perhaps hanging it horizontally.😊 I can certainly imagine myself relaxing, or entertaining in that beautiful space.👍👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Love teal however I would change the teal ottoman and the lamp with accessories.

Honored Contributor

This room is not appealing at all.  The artwork has to go, the decor, coffee table and all lamps.  I would have a different couch and chair also.  It isn't the teal which is a problem it is everything else!!!

Respected Contributor

Those are the colors in my living room..l love teal.  The only thing I would eliminate is the furry ottoman.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I KNEW you would love it, based on posts you've made about your turquoise jewelry and love of that color palette! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma. Overkill!!!! The chair and 2 coordinating pillow on the sofa would be enough for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the room is really pretty.  While I agree that it is matchy matchy and, possibly, forced, I like it nonetheless.  And, no, I don't think it's too much teal at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a teal lover to begin with so, yes, it's too much for me.  However, some of these shades aren't too bad and if I were a huge lover of teal, I think the room could be salvaged by replacing a couple of items and scaling back on others.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I have a teal mid-century modern chair & ottoman in my living room, along with some teal accessories. Are we analyzing the room based on our personal favorite and least-favorite colors? I really like teal.