Honored Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

@GingerPeach  Forgot to ask if you get high humidity? I do...night and day. Maybe installing a vent up high would help....hope you are good. 

It's not too bad as to humidity, except that it does seem higher these past years than it ever used to.  But nothing like anywhere that might be famous for summer humidity, @cbrite 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

In MD suburbs of DC, weather has been way too wet, moving on to hot and humid....typical!

Honored Contributor

Image result for image, first day of summer

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

I prefer chillier temps,  so when people complain that we've been in the 50s and low 60s...   I smile and have been a happy girl!  The weather forecast for this weekend is warmer...  going into the upper 70s to low 80s, and humidity coming back.  The people on the news are overjoyed.  NOT I !!!!!!   I'd rather it stay as it's been,.....  but with more sun.  We've had A LOT of rain in the Chicago area. 

Honored Contributor

It's been unseasonably cooler here in Colorado and there has been recent snow in the high country. One ski resort announced yesterday that they will be extending their ski season this year for a second time. That is almost unheard of. White water rafting season is at it's peak with extremely high water levels in the rivers and streams caused by the heavy snow melt. Some rafting trips have been cancelled due to the dangers of high and fast-moving white water. There has been drownings already, unfortunately.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach Just saw this - my notifications not working 🤨... maybe it's my location...it's always above 87% humidity..oh, well 1 day was 68% for a moment..I can tell a difference...weather really affects me ie pressure/humidity/heat, etc......always has. I have been on Amazon and a few other sites to buy a new air cleaner. Well California has that rule/policy and no one will ship to California!!! ☹️ I'd have to buy the same one I have.. I think it was Prop. 65 or who knows.... Best Buy (nope) Home Depot (nope).. and hundreds on Amazon and they have 2 to pick from....which CAN be shipped to California 😠....who voted on that thing? But hey, SMOKE POT IS OK......smoke shops everywhere..... and I mean everywhere and busy. Now if that don't beat all.

Good to see u....sort of 'see you' lol.....🌺 @GingerPeach  

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Image result for image, first day of summer

@AnikaBrodie That is so pretty I had to re post....the colors are beautiful....🦋

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

It's always good to mention the area you live in.  I am in Chicago.  70's but so much rain and very humid.  Yesterday when I walked outside I thought I was in a sauna.  It was almost unbreathable.  I have only watered my flowers on my deck 2 x since mid May because of all the rain.  The grass looks great, my flowers are beautiful and the trees are happy!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Image result for MULCHING IMAGES

Everyone is so busy in our neighborhood this morning.  The lawn guys are edging and applying mulch in all the yards.  It looks great.  We had about 1" of rain during the night but this morning is sunny and humid.  It's 77 now going up to 84 this afternoon.

A banana bread is in the oven and smells so good.  The recipe calls for 3 ripe bananas and I only had two.  Hope you all are having a terrific Tuesday. (((Hugs))) 

BBL.

(PS:  Photo is from Internet.)

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~