Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Any day over 75F I stay inside if at all possible.

@shaggygirl 

Got to agree....but I'm inside by 65 degrees....got a new ceiling fan and nothing.

Darn thing. I think it's got to be switched to blow the air down now.....but the button is 15 feet up on the darn thing and no way am I going up there on a ladder 🙄... I need a spotter.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite Thanks for your sweet words.  I need to get an infusion and I keep putting it off because it takes around 7 hours and for a few days after knocks me on my can.

My sweet angel daughter is coming to visit soon and she keeps telling me I need to get in 'shape' (Ha) so she can take me to places I don't like to drive.

Respected Contributor

Re: Too HOT 🌞

[ Edited ]

HUNTER FAN 1.jpg

No that is NOT me...lol

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@cbrite Thanks for your sweet words.  I need to get an infusion and I keep putting it off because it takes around 7 hours and for a few days after knocks me on my can.

My sweet angel daughter is coming to visit soon and she keeps telling me I need to get in 'shape' (Ha) so she can take me to places I don't like to drive.

@Annabellethecat66 

What is that ? It sounds awful......I'm so sorry.....Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

It's called IGG.  It has to do with immunity.  They take the immunity from thousands of blood donations and drip, drip it into me.

What takes so long is they take my blood pressure about every 15 minutes and if it gets too high they slow it down.

My Dr says that the good thing about Medicare is they are one of the few that pays for it because it's supposed to be very expensive.

I used to have my own room where I could do various things but the Dr said when I come back I might have to sit in a row like when you get Chemo treatments.

I haven't been back since.  Ugh!

Trusted Contributor

SW Pa. has been having a cool,rainy spring. I was watching the local news last night and the weatherman said in the past 160 days, we have had rain 116 of them. We opened our pool three weeks ago and have been in it once. In this part of the country you usually get about three months of pool time. I don't think we will even get that this year. Hubby is wondering if it's worth it. He said we are $400 in, not counting the electric bill. We got our pool 11 years ago when we were in our early 50's. We went with aboveground figuring when we were too old to take care of it, we could just take it down and backfill the yard. Our kids and granddaughter enjoy coming over as well as my friends. Now that I'm retired, I have more time to enjoy it, but no cooperation from the weather. I'm not ready to give it up yet. So, I hope it warms up soon. Wish we could send our rain and chilly weather to the parts of the country that needs it. I don't want a 100 degrees, but 85 would be nice!

Respected Contributor

Oh come on live it 106 in Az get a grib we are just getting ready 115 is the normal come on we  do it all the time enjoy nothing new for us, here we go. We know this. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I'm in New Jersey and this spring has been nice and cool, but with a LOT of rain.  The weather was beautiful today.

I'm close by...in southeastern PA just minutes away frm NJ and yes it's been a very cool June.  The weather was gorgeous yesterday....in the 70s and low humidity!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

I'm in New Jersey and this spring has been nice and cool, but with a LOT of rain.  The weather was beautiful today.

I'm close by...in southeastern PA just minutes away frm NJ and yes it's been a very cool June.  The weather was gorgeous yesterday....in the 70s and low humidity!

I'm in Central Jersey. Yes it's been cool but down here by the shore, most days have been way to humid! I hate the humidity! Yesterday started out humid but turned out to be a perfect day! Sunny, warm and breezy! Today is also beautiful! Sure hope we get more days like this!🌞

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Cold, cold,cold here in upper Michigan!! I'm so tired of wearing sweatshirts now into mid June!! RIght now it's 58 out. We're tied for the coldest Spring in the record books. I'm beginning to wonder if we are even going to have a Summer this year.. Stop complaining and enjoy your heat! I wish it was HOT here!!

"Pure Michigan"