Respected Contributor

We've been in the 90's and is too hot for me...almost 100.🥵

I like it about 60.❄️ (or less+breeze+fog)

How is your weather? 

HOT HERE .png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

I'm in New Jersey and this spring has been nice and cool, but with a LOT of rain.  The weather was beautiful today.

Respected Contributor

Forecast for tomorrow here is 115 🥵

Esteemed Contributor

i'm dreading summer weather.....counting the days until 9/23....the first day of Fall!!

Valued Contributor

This says it all ns7aq.jpg

Respected Contributor

In the 90's with tons of rain. Not my favorite time of year.

Esteemed Contributor

Any day over 75F I stay inside if at all possible.

Respected Contributor

@cbrite 

I am in Mississippi and we do not need an ark yet, but have been considering a kayak!

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i'm dreading summer weather.....counting the days until 9/23....the first day of Fall!!

I just had this same conversation with a woman at the checkout at Target today!!!  

It was beautiful here today in NE Penna.    Probably 70 degrees....Overnight forecast of 49 degrees and I am in heaven.  The cooler the better.  I could never live in a hot climate.  

I would like to have fall weather year round.     I’m counting the days too until September.  

Respected Contributor

I live in the upper Midwest, 70 miles South of Lake Superior. We rarely need air conditioning, a few hot days or weeks can happen as high as 90. That is why there are Snowbirds. Our small town population triples in the summer. We are lucky to get three months of summer. Gardening is a challenge.

We had a frost watch last night but I was at 37 and I think the lowest in N. Minn was 31 degrees. 

Oh, but our winters are long and can be brutal. It was so cold my septic system frozen the end of Jan. Along with the snow and wind we have our issues. Layer up and boots for all occasions.

I have family in Ca. and I think the weather is generally wonderful especially near the ocean. My Aunt visited and was freezing in a cool 60 degree summer that year. She borrowed my heavy sweater. San Diego even had snow and my cousin said he bought a shovel. I thought that to be amusing as we shovel and shovel all winter long and it can start the end of Oct.