Valued Contributor

He is on HSN right now with these pillows. Just wondering if anyone has slept on one and your opinion. I wonder how they compare to the My Pillow?

Pillows are expensive.

Super Contributor
The TL pillows are be ry thick, but the beads can be shifted to make a good pocket for your head. I have two. My husband refuses to use his, and Inuse mine only to read in bed or for a body support pillow. Unfortunately, the pillows get too hot to sleep with my head on them. This is my personal experience, so please don't anybody attack me for giving my opinion. These boards have gotten out of hand lately, but I did want to help out the OP.
Honored Contributor
I love the TL pillows. They are not anything like My Pillow. They are filled with tiny micro beads, not foam chunks. You can find similar, but smaller, pillows on eBay as Sobakowa Pillows. They're a lot cheaper but have the same fill. They're very supportive of the head and neck, and it has never occurred to me that they are hot. Not a problem for me at all.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I purchased 2 about a year ago. In the middle of the night, I threw mine on the floor. They were hot, not comfortable and the smell of petroleum was VERY overwelming.

I am not a person who is bothered by smells, but these pillows were gross smelling. The very next day, I packed them up and sent them back. These pillows are the only items I have ever returned to HSN.

They do have some good reviews, so people do like them.

Super Contributor

Got these a couple years ago. Ok, but i LOVE - MY PILLOW.

Respected Contributor

I love the Tony Little pillows. I have neck and spine issues and they are the only pillow that I can sleep on comfortably. That said, they are very firm and some people can't relax into them. Also, they lose their shape after a year or so. I'm on my third or fourth set and I travel with at least one.

Frequent Contributor
When I first received these, several years ago, I wasn't a fan. Packed them up to send back. After a couple nights sleeping on my older Northern Nights pillows, I got out of bed, unpacked the TL's & never looked back. Ready to order my third set...can't sleep without them...take them along when traveling by car!
Honored Contributor

The only pillow I use is Tony Little's. I tried JM's this year, but didn't work me. I find it supportive without being stiff, and it can be molded into any shape one wants. I use them also for back support at the computer and elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think anyone who likes a flatter pillow (think 100% down, stomach & side only sleeper) will like these. Same goes for My Pillow. This is not a criticism, just my observation since I have tried both. I still have a My Pillow, and I even removed a ton of the stuffing, but I still find it too thick. I liked it at first, but then it started causing neck pains every morning. I'm back to an older flat pillow.

I have 3 sets - 6 pillows - I love them been using them since he had his first set on HSN........I have a neck problem, this pillow works great. I have very high end pillows - I can't use / other members of the family can sleep on them......I just went on line to order another set BECAUSE I refuse to give HSN any more of my business.....funky - anyway the PILLOWS ARE GREAT - they are cool - I've washed all of them had no problem with them.