Honored Contributor

I have to go now and find something that I really want if it's on ten Easy Pays.  After a month of CIJ I don't think four or five EP is enough for me.  I'm like rosehill, CIJ is killing me.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo  Oh my....i have been working all morning. What is going on?? Sounds like I missed something good. 

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I hope the surprise is that they are sending me the Plow and Hearth sleigh for free! One can only hope!

Apparently, Lisa is in LA visiting with Chaz and others, so I don't think she will make an appearance.

I missed the sleigh. Don't see it online.  Do you still have an item number??

Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's "Surprise?"

[ Edited ]

@flickerbulb wrote:

I hope the surprise is that they are sending me the Plow and Hearth sleigh for free! One can only hope!

Apparently, Lisa is in LA visiting with Chaz and others, so I don't think she will make an appearance.

For securty, safety and to prevent crimes at one's home while away, the smart thing to do is to not mention about trips or any time you are away from home til one returns.

However, through other folks mistakes I have heard about in the news and online, it behooves her to continue a bad habit when disclosing everything she does in real time and sharing the place she is at with constant pics on FB...SMH.

No doubt she has a high security system at her home...especially due to all her past issues, however, nothing is 100% secure...

Just an observation from your info...and Lisa being a highly intelligent individual, I guess I'm quite surprised. I can understand she wants to live her life and not be controlled by those outside factors, but to me, she is leaving the door wide open for more trouble.

DH and I NEVER disclose when we go on trips or even to the grocery store around the corner until after we are back home...JMHO Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Whew!  I just looked through about 12 pages of CIJ sale items, to be sure there is nothing else I want.  I am done, unless there is some brilliant OTO. 

Esteemed Contributor

H203136 is the sleigh, @MTH

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Whew!  I just looked through about 12 pages of CIJ sale items, to be sure there is nothing else I want.  I am done, unless there is some brilliant OTO. 

@SHOPR  I was just doing the same in case they do some incredible easy pay.  There is one JS piece I might break down and get if that is the case.  

Thanks for the info on the sleigh.  

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  Oh my....i have been working all morning. What is going on?? Sounds like I missed something good. 

LOL, @MTH, there's always something going on here.  I just know if I don't check in, I'll miss out on something.  I don't think you've missed anything important though.  Now, you know about the surprise.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

Any idea what is happening at 8:00PM Easter Timer tonigth?  I'm guessing it's a 4 Easy Pay on everything sale.  I can't imagine that they will do a 5 pay considering they've been selling the TSV on 4 pay all day.  Or is it something else?  Can we just pretend for a minute that Lisa Robertson is going to march through the door in a gown with her arms full of new decor?  LOL

Yes, of course, it's Lisa Robertson coming back to show us some great Christmas decor.  I wish!!!

If LR showed up, I think I'd have just enough time to call the paramedics before I'd keel over.

LOL, @PeterDM, you can't do that because if you're passed out we couldn't let you know what LR brought in.  :-)

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Are you teasing us about a 'surprise' Peter, or did you hear that there will be one? LOL

I'm currently watching the Plow & Hearth show on QVC Plus Smiley Happy

SL, I wished I hadn't watched the P & H show today; I caved in on H205965 Snowman Wood Star.  As I stated somewhere else, I will be bankrupt by the end of the day but at least the journey will be well lit...!