Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I'm so torn.  The MG candle holders by Winter Lane that I wanted, but sold out on HSN came back in stock, but they're $10 more than what they were a couple weeks ago.  I was going to get 2 sets in silver, but now I'm debating on seeing what happens with the surprise tonight, but I don't want the HSN candle holders to sell out again.  Ugh!  Decisions!  Meanwhile, work week over!  <opens mouth, inserts cocktail>

Don't forget the dark chocolate...

No wine and chocolate tonight, @BornToShop.  It's been a vodka kind of day.

Respected Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I'm so torn.  The MG candle holders by Winter Lane that I wanted, but sold out on HSN came back in stock, but they're $10 more than what they were a couple weeks ago.  I was going to get 2 sets in silver, but now I'm debating on seeing what happens with the surprise tonight, but I don't want the HSN candle holders to sell out again.  Ugh!  Decisions!  Meanwhile, work week over!  <opens mouth, inserts cocktail>

I don't know about you, but I get frustrated with the way HSN manipulates their prices up and down, up and down.  I stopped shopping at Macy's for that reason.

Trusted Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I don't know about you, but I get frustrated with the way HSN manipulates their prices up and down, up and down.  I stopped shopping at Macy's for that reason.

They literally increased the price by 25%, since I last tried to buy them.  They went from $29.95 to $39.95.  That's a little dramatic, right?

Respected Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

They literally increased the price by 25%, since I last tried to buy them.  They went from $29.95 to $39.95.  That's a little dramatic, right?

I had a similar experience with a set of tartan boxes on HSN last year with the same exact price change.  I kept waiting for the price to go back down, but the design I wanted sold out before they ever went back to the lower price. Smiley Mad