Honored Contributor

I know some have been chomping at the bit to get some nice, new microfleece sheets.  Malden Mills will have them as the TSV on Oct. 19.

Also, a number of people have asked about a new Duraflame stove.  You're going to be disappointed because on Oct. 29th, the TSV will be a Durflame lantern, not a stove. It's not just for looks; it's actually a heater.   Sorry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: To Those Eagerly Waiting...

[ Edited ]

That is great. I will need some new ones when I get a new bed. I will probably wait until next fall. They are so cozy and warm. Still so soft after a lot of washings. This is one of the best purchases I have ever made from qvc. Price was also very good. The lantern sounds interesting. Is there a item number or somewhere we can see what color sheets they will have?

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

That is great. I will need some new ones when I get a new bed. I will probably wait until next fall. They are so cozy and warm. Still so soft after a lot of washings. This is one of the best purchases I have ever made from qvc. Price was also very good.

I totally agree, those sheets are wonderful, so warm and cozy. I have plenty so I can pass this year.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I have a cream and toffee set now. I will need a couple cream when we move. Even though I will probably pass. Not sure if I will get a double or queen bed so I wouldn't know what size to get. Hopefully they will have some nice colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is the item number for the twin. Nice colors.

H213620

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I know some have been chomping at the bit to get some nice, new microfleece sheets.  Malden Mills will have them as the TSV on Oct. 19.

Also, a number of people have asked about a new Duraflame stove.  You're going to be disappointed because on Oct. 29th, the TSV will be a Durflame lantern, not a stove. It's not just for looks; it's actually a heater.   Sorry. 

I'm not the least bit disappointed with a lantern Duraflame!

I bought four of them last year (one was a gift) and hope they have as nice a design as those were. I'm sure I can use at least one more for gifting, maybe two. 

We were really happy with them, and they have a much smaller foot print than the stoves (I have four of those as well!), but put out just as much heat. 

Thanks for posting these upcoming TSV @Kachina624! glad to know!

Trusted Contributor

The Duraflame stove I got last year is gorgeous, and in my dining room.  Perfect

Glad I got that becuase not into lanterns.

Respected Contributor

I wish I had known. I just received a set from QVC on Saturday. These are my first fleece sheets. The set I ordered has an extra set of pillow cases. They feel so soft. Maybe I will order some more on the 19th.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

Here is the item number for the twin. Nice colors.

H213620

@ccassaday  We're not supposed to post item numbers of upcoming TSVs. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  Thanks for your review of the Duraflame lantern.  People will be surprised to learn it puts out so much heat.  Does it look like it has a flame?