Honored Contributor

Oh good gosh, who wants to live in a glorifed quonset hut...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

Can't imagine what the noise level must be inside. 

@Jtdmum

Would never want tin on any roof! 

A church in my area has a tin roof. Large church - large roof. One weekend I went there instead of my regular church. It was raining hard. The noise of the rain on the roof was very loud and very distracting. I could barely hear anything anyone was saying or singing. Horrible! 

Honored Contributor

I dont mind the tin roof, and I like the fireplace but what I cant stand is that brightly colored coffee table, it just doesn't go with that rustic look. A wooden coffee table and white walls would have been better...and a different color of  sofa too.............  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Interesting.  It would seem the tin walls would take up heat.  Also, when the sunlight comes in the windows the intensity from the light could be blinding.

Honored Contributor
I like it.
Honored Contributor

Maybe in a cabin or maybe for an accent but not all over.

Honored Contributor

Well you never know do you?  All I see is the cows standing outside and stacks and stacks of hay.  LOL!!!!  It looks exactly like out hay barns, except they were about 3 stories high.  

I have to say I am very surpised so many people like it.  Maybe because tin buildings are pretty common in Oklahoma for lots of things like storage and shade-tree mechanics. 

Respected Contributor

That's an an extremely odd combo. 

The tin reminds me of recycled garbage cans. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for this at all. To each his own, I do find it interesting that people would choose tin over just painting a wall. It just makes me think of people living in poverty.