Esteemed Contributor

Re: Time to get used to My Pillow

I loved mine! I looked at this pillow for a long time and finally ordered a set for us. It only took us one night and it was great. My husband even asked for a second one. (We have multiple pillows on the bed) I have allergies, etc. and what a difference this makes fo me. You have to scrunch it around to find what configuration works for you and then you're good fo sleep.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Joanie, this isn't a big fluffy pillow you just lay your head on, like other pillows.
Instead, use your hands to work it into the hollow of your neck, until you feel your head & neck is supported comfortably.

I could NEVER use a full-sized pillow, so I didn't even try with My Pillow. Instead, I bought two of the travel-sized roll and go My Pillows.
They're perfect either used individually or stacked on top of each other, or just one stacked on top of an old polyester pillow.

I suspect people who are used to big fluffy pillows that eventually flatten out order the wrong size My Pillow.
A big boned, broad backed, muscular 300 pounder could use the 'firm'. Im sure it's way too much for most ladies, who rarely have that kind of build. I think if you can't get comfortable on a my pillow you're very possibly just using the wrong size pillow.

No fabric softener, dryer sheets, or dryer balls with these guys either.
That will change the structure of the filling and they'll just flatten out.

Honored Contributor

I punch mine to fluff the interior.  Then I get my head positioned and I'm good for the night.

Trusted Contributor

It took me about a week.  I wasn't too sure if I liked it at first, but I love it now, and so does my husband.

Honored Contributor

I got my My Pillow from BB&B in case I needed to return it. As soon as my head hit that pillow I've loved it! No getting used to for me.

"Pure Michigan"