Regular Contributor
Has anyone ever used a scrubber like this. I have a bad arm and thought one of these would be good for me.
Honored Contributor

Like what?     There are several different kinds.

Not sure anything would help a bad arm.

I had the cordless scrubber with the extension, might help with a bad back or if you are short.  Mine died after a couple of years.    

Whichever one you are looking at, look at the price.

If it's cheap, it's cheap.

Respected Contributor

I have been tempted to buy one but you only get what you pay for and I doubt that this would last long.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a cordless scrubber that comes with different size brushes...the brushes are so stiff - and - only one speed (GO) and it bounces around so much when it comes in contact with a (tub)  it's not easy to control.

I'd say...not a  bad arm friendly.  (my opinion only)

Respected Contributor

I have Meco cordless power scrubber and love it. It is very easy to use. You more or less move it around the brush does all the work.

Trusted Contributor

I have this.

Dremel Versa Cleaning Tool- Grout Brush- Bathroom Shower Scrub- Kitchen and Bathtub Cleaner- Power Scrubber for Tile, Pans, Stoves, Tubs, Sinks AutoDremel Versa

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

I had one of the seen on TV type, and while I liked it, the charger or battery failed after a year, so I didn't rebuy

worked well for me 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tile and tub scrubber

[ Edited ]

I bought two of the long wand type shown on TV and the ability to recharge them failed quickly on both and I had to throw them away.  I then purchase the Dremel Versa scrubber (as shown by @newjerseygirl ) and LOVE it - well worth the investment & HIGHLY recommend it.  I have arthritis and do not have as much "elbow grease" in my hands and this little tool makes the impossible possible again.  It is on Amazon for about $50 - well worth it.  It has more power than the wand did, too.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Still using one purchased about 15 years ago.  Yes, it eliminates a lot of hand scrubbing and saves time, so I would say it would be great for your arm and for those with bad backs.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jagk wrote:
Has anyone ever used a scrubber like this. I have a bad arm and thought one of these would be good for me.

I love my long handled scrubber. It’s so much easier to clean the shower and tub. You can buy replacement scrubber for it too. It is shown in the collapsed position. It’s handle expands. FAA343A1-5410-4E84-A8DB-03BC7C52C250.jpeg