Valued Contributor

Not here but on another network. I know the pumpkin is always popular and the owl is too cute.

440-880 - Tiffany-Style 22.25

Super Contributor

They have some nice pieces over there. We have a really pretty chandelier ( is that what you call any hanging light? ) in the dining room that's Tiffany-like. I think they're pretty with the right setting. That owl is sweet!

Honored Contributor

The Q still sells some nice Tiffany style lamps too. Unfortunately, they never see the light of day on-air... Instead we keep getting 'treated' to the same old stuff. I got a very pretty one a while back from 'the competition' because they bothered to show it on-air... Take note, Q... Maybe instead of another computer, vacuum or food processor show, you could feature lamps once in a while...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have a Tiffany-style lamp in my bedroom that I bought from QVC 20 years ago....it is just beautiful, heavy base and very well-made.....I have not seen anything since on QVC that would compare to it; I think if they had some shows featuring lighting they might be surprised at how many customers would love it!

Trusted Contributor

The Q use to sell some Tiffany lamps but they were on the higher end, love Margie's shows on Shop HQ, her lamps are reasonable, flex pay is available on most and she also offers free shipping which I haven't seen on the Q for years, plus they always have lamps on sale and some are really spectacular.

Contributor
I have a small Tiffany style lamp that I bought on the Q in 2003! I had sent it out for a minor repair last summer, and as it sat on the counter waiting for me, the shop said a woman stopped in and offered $300 for it! It wasn't even half that ten years ago....made me feel so great about my purchase ! I do remember those great Tiffany style lighting shows!
Esteemed Contributor
I have a lovely Tiffany style lamp that I got from QVC many years ago. They had regular shows and the lamps were very nice and very well made.
Trusted Contributor

That pumpkin looks identical to the one I bought from QVC a few years ago! It's a lovely piece and I keep it out every fall. It's so warm and inviting.

LOVE Tiffany Style lamps. I have 4 large ones in my home that I bought when we were first married 8 years ago. I love them as much now as I did then.

We plan on moving in the next two years and I have every intention of adding more to the rooms of our new house.

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2014 stevieb said:

The Q still sells some nice Tiffany style lamps too. Unfortunately, they never see the light of day on-air... Instead we keep getting 'treated' to the same old stuff. I got a very pretty one a while back from 'the competition' because they bothered to show it on-air... Take note, Q... Maybe instead of another computer, vacuum or food processor show, you could feature lamps once in a while...

I'd like to second that!

I noticed the other network's programming today, and enjoyed their shows. I saw lots of lamps I'd love to buy, just have too many already. I used to buy them from Q back in the day, and still love every one of them. I don't buy from that other channel, but they had my attention all day, and at some point, I'm bound to break down and buy another lamp, but it won't be from Q because they are never on air. This is definitely a product you want to see presented, have the lights lowered and get a good look at, as pictures are so deceiving when it comes to these lamps.

Lets see a little less of Bethlehem Lights tacky fake flowers, and a few lamp shows again.

Super Contributor
On 1/31/2014 mominohio said:
On 1/30/2014 stevieb said:

I'd like to second that!

I noticed the other network's programming today, and enjoyed their shows. I saw lots of lamps I'd love to buy, just have too many already. I used to buy them from Q back in the day, and still love every one of them. I don't buy from that other channel, but they had my attention all day, and at some point, I'm bound to break down and buy another lamp, but it won't be from Q because they are never on air. This is definitely a product you want to see presented, have the lights lowered and get a good look at, as pictures are so deceiving when it comes to these lamps.

Lets see a little less of Bethlehem Lights tacky fake flowers, and a few lamp shows again.

I third it! Why in the world do they show the same things over & over when they do still have variety on the website ( tho not as much variety as they did ) ?