Honored Contributor

I like this lamp, however I would like brighter colors and different types of butterflies. Thoughts?

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I love really nice Tiffany style lamps and have quite a few in my home. Some were from Q back in the day, and some are more expensive and from local purchases.

I love how they transcend decor styles and time. To me, they are timeless.

One of my main criteria is that they not have bugs, birds or animals on them, but that is just a personal choice. I also tend to gravitate to ones with fewer colors to match a room's decor. I have one at my desk here that is various shades of green with some brown striations, and one my great uncle made that is blue and browns only.

That said, I do have a couple that have many colors and I like them too. 

Honored Contributor

Evine has a nice selection of Tiffany-style lamps.

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123, I love Tiffany lamps.  I have several.  I love nice lamps in general.  They can add a lot to a room.  LM

Honored Contributor

I agree with you, @butterfly123.  The style is cute, but too much green.  I've purchased several Tiffany styled lamps from Wayfair.  We're redecorating our master bedroom so I'm currently looking for something similar in size for our nightstands.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhhhh, very very pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely LOVE these lamps. I have a variety in my home from QVC, retail and custom. I like the one you selected. I think the colors are light enough to allow the light to flow thru. I don't like them to be too dark in color when the the lamp is not on.

Honored Contributor

I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many Tiffany style lamps here at the Q.