Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting !  I love throws too, and right now I'm on the look out for a couple of nice ones since I bought two new recliners last week, and I like to drape a throw over the back of each for cozying up in, on these long winter nights.

Honored Contributor

I have way too many throws.   I find they take up a lot of room to store and occasionally get stuck with one that isn't even washable... a definite no no. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting I've been looking for the larger size Berkshire throws you mentioned,  I want to use it on too of a good comforter set I have to prevent my cats from kneading it.  I figured that that would love the softness of the throw and it will protect my comforter,  

Frequent Contributor

Also have purchased  Too Many Throws.  Looking around the house, we obviously have too many--and storing them is a challenge.   There must be something about the comfort and cozy feeling they promise. Even today--when there is a New Berkshire Throw offered,--  had to tell myself, we do not need anymore.  Enjoyed reading the comments from others who acquire throws.   Thank You.

Valued Contributor

Reading this thread could get me into trouble! I may have to go to Sam's. I also have an obsession with Throws (and blankets). I just packed away about 10 Throws. I can't resist a good sale on warm and cozy Throws. Love the Birkshire and Luxe Velour Throw's on the Q and, my kitty's also love them.