Esteemed Contributor

I change out the garden flag at my entry for seasons and holidays. Right now there’s a Mardi Gras flag flapping in the breeze. ; )

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor
All year, in CA, I have fun change them out
Esteemed Contributor

Four seasons here in Nova Scotia.  Mine come in during winter.  LM

Super Contributor

i had garden flags for many years, and kept them up year round, whatever the season. but about 4 years ago i stopped using them because the neuropathy in my hands made it difficult to change them on the posts. i love seeing them at others homes now. they bring joy when displayed to passerbys. 

Honored Contributor

I have garden flags out year round and change them with the season and holiday.  Right now my flag is a snowman.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Re: Those with Garden Flags

[ Edited ]

I just got one, its patriotic and so pretty. I just put it out this weekend 

Thinking I might get a snowman for the winter Smiley Happy Thank you for your messages! Woman Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Yes, we have one out all year 'round. It changes with the seasons and holidays. They last even in our Maine snow, sleet and rain!

Honored Contributor

I bring mine in at the end of fall. Our Colorado weather is so unpredictable and even during the summer it can be fierce. I take a risk having the darn things to begin with...but I love the ones I have and I change them out often. Most of mine are beautiful wild bird spinners from Premier Kites....I love their stuff!

Trusted Contributor

I am in SE PA. Flags are out all year 'round. They are seasonal and holiday- related. Right now my flag shows a smiling orange cat--looks like my own cat-- wearing a scarf and catching snowflakes. I tend to buy new/ different seasonal flags when weather takes it toll.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do here in Ohio....it is under an eve and pretty much out of the weather....