Honored Contributor

Re: This would be exactly me.

It's beautiful and I'd be thrilled to call it my own, but I'd have more practical things on the shelves - books, electronics, journals, pens, basket of snacks (did I type that out loud?), my crochet stuff... so in the end, it wouldn't look nearly as pretty.

I've always wanted a window seat. In my last home, the master bedroom had a windowed nook, large enough for a small sofa.  Now that I'm older and I don't fold up as well as I once did, the sofa was more practical than an actual window seat. It was my favorite spot in the house.  My beagle, Lhasa Apso and cat also loved it, which made it even more delightful.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

That is Cozy.  I like it a lot.

Trusted Contributor

Nice, relaxing space.  Love the window.

Super Contributor

B.E.A.Utiful. You don't see oval windows all the much I guess. It's refreshing. Stacked with all books, this cozy nook is meant to be lived in. How does anyone ever leave such warmth and cozy and go out and work? 

Respected Contributor

It is neat, clean and simplistic....very soothing.  But, I don't understand the clock back in the corner where you cannot easily see the time....change needed here!

Honored Contributor

When my dad drew up the plans for my bedroom as a child, he put a windowseat like that in them. I grew up doing a lot of day-dreaming and reading on that windowseat....

Beautiful memory of a very long time ago.....