Honored Contributor

Re: This winter’s quilting project

@Lilysmom@Very nice.I will look forward to seeing it finished.I am always impressed by the talents of people who craft.I am not crafty sadly.

Honored Contributor

Pretty @Lilysmom....cutting the fabric is the worst....I have not quilted for a long time but a freind got hooked a few years ago, she makes beautiful quilts and ALWAYS makes a king size!!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh that is going to be a lovely and fun quilt!! Great way to spend the cold Winter months.

Esteemed Contributor

WOW !!!!! .... it is beautiful ..... I absolutely, positively love it 😍❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom - What a great way to keep your spirits up during the long days of winter.

I just finished my last quilt (3 in total) for my granddaughters Christmas presents. 

I had a few orders to fulfill before I could finish my 3 so I was starting to feel a little pressure.

Funny thing now is I asked myself "what's next" - I kind of feel a little empty now that everything is finished. Tonight I box them and get them ready for mailing.

Perhaps now I can focus on "me" time for quilting and finish up a couple of small projects I have started.

Keep us posted on your quilt.

Contributor

Such a beautiful idea!  May I ask where you get your material for the topper?

nice job.  Hope we can see the finished product.  Do you do your quilting by hand?  I took a class making a small pieced quilt and learned how to hand quilt with a hoop.  It was so much fun and I really loved how relaxing it was.  I did traditional piece quilting.  

Honored Contributor

@LilysmomThat is going to be an exceptional quilt...can't wait for you to share the final product.  I love the color and design!

Trusted Contributor

It's lovely!  

I made a throw quilt with a matching pillow for my daughter and SIL for Christmas.  I hope they like it!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Trusted Contributor

So beautiful. You are a true artist!

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom

Just gorgeous - would look great in my home!  just sayin'

Wish I had the patience to learn a craft.  Someone else (or yourself) will appreciate the beauty of your hard work.