Honored Contributor

How very pretty.  This quilt would definitely add a lot of ambience to a room.  Bring on the Spring and Summer!  Thanks for posting it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom  .. I think it is very pretty!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom 

Beautiful!

Your stitching = perfection!

Amazing work.

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful. Can imagine it in a light and airy summer bedroom with some sheer curtains billowing at the window. Wish you had enjoyed the creative process @Lilysmom.

Honored Contributor

OP---love this quilt and such beautiful work you do--someone will LOVE  this if you give it away.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone.  It is very very cold here this morning.  The kind where you walk the dog and even the dog wants to get home.  Woodstove burning away throwing a lovely heat.

I am into a new rhythm with the quilt, now on square 18.  Almost half through the squares.  These are the winter days which are made for quilting.  I will post as I move along.

Thabks for the feedback.  LM

Honored Contributor

Lilysmom !

I think this quilt is lovely !  The pattern of flowers, butterflies, bees and the soft pastel colors are very appealing to me!  It may not be interesting to quilt for you but I am glad you will finish it.  Your quilting talent and hard work is appreciated!

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw , I like the look of the quilt like you.  It is a fussy one to quilt though and that is what I complain about.  I am using three thread colours and three needles.  It takes me awhile to work out the most efficient way to quilt those detailed flowers but I am there now so it is easier going.

It also takes me a bit of sewing to find the best needle size for the work. 

I have 20 squares complete now, five of them done today so my fingers got a workout today.  So, I am half way through the squares.  That's more like it!

Another cold day tomorrow but I have errands to run.  The super cold weather is a great motivator!

I will post some photos again next week probably so you can see the progress.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom I think it's beautiful, I love butterflies. If I had that on my bed it would brighten up these dreary never ending winter days.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I had one quilt I never did finish.

I was going to be for a niece that was getting married.  

I wasn't crazy about it but like you decided to plow through it.  She called the wedding off and it got put in the cabinet unfinished.

Every so often I would look at it and finally one day knowing it would never be finished it went into the Goodwill bag.