Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu, I had to look up the bookcase books quilt.  Cute!

I am jealous you haven't read Duma Key.  Wish I had something like that on my night table!  I am going to have to buy The Stand.  No way will I be finished before it is due back at the library.  LM

Honored Contributor

Beautiful, I wouldn't mind getting that as a gift.

Esteemed Contributor

Your quilts are so beautiful, and this one will be too! I admire your talent and your patience!

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom  OMG.  This quilt is absolutely exquisite!  I love it.  You are very talented.  Wow.  Love the colors and the design...love everything about it, really!  

Honored Contributor

Beautiful as well as uplifting!  What a celebration of nature as she fights to appear!

I have a wonderful friend who is a "show quilter" with the Southern Highland artists.  I have seen her use similar colors.Smiley Happy

The light is never quite what we expect see!  Celebrate the light you do see.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  I can understand the process of creating this quilt hasn't been as enjoyable for you but it is simply beautiful... I like the various squares quite a lot.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom 

That's too bad you're not happy with this new quilt.  You put so much work into your projects.

I think it's very pretty & I love butterflies.  

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom  wow.  Your quilt is beautiful. So much hard work. I'm sure that whomever gets it will cherish it. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Re: This winter’s quilt

[ Edited ]

It's so beautiful. I love seeing the pictures. It looks so intricate and delicate. Thanks for posting the pictures.What a treasure.

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom ,

This quilt is just gorgeous! It must be rewarding to work on it steadily and then see it through to fruition.

Do you do one every year over the winter?

You are a true "Proverbs Woman". Thanks for sharing.

dee