Honored Contributor

This mornings gorgeous sunrise

I was awake early today and had the joy of watching a beautiful sunrise. We are used to pretty sunsets here on the gulf coast of Florida but rarely see a sunrise like the one today.Just a small amount of misty fog on the lake , behind the lake a hedge of blooming flowers interspersed with royal palms which are in shadow against the lightening sky and swaying in a gentle breeze. The sky is dark azure blue and the clouds are stacked in layers of bright coral. How wonderful is it that God gives us the best , grandest things in life for free? Truly - there is a reason they call this paradise.

On the other hand - it is only 48 degrees outside so this is best enjoyed from the warmth of my living room, with a nice warm cup of coffee. DH just ran out in his gym shorts to get the paper and when he came back in he grabbed a quilt to snuggle under.The nicest thing about Fl though is, in a few days it will be warm again.

Honored Contributor

Re: This mornings gorgeous sunrise

Sounds glorious!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Hi Happy Housewife, enjoy your gorgeous weather, it sure sounds like a great morning. God gives us so many blessings and I love that you gave credit to Him. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 lucymo said:

Hi Happy Housewife, enjoy your gorgeous weather, it sure sounds like a great morning. God gives us so many blessings and I love that you gave credit to Him. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

And a Merry Christmas to you as well.

Frequent Contributor

Sounds beautiful! Thanks for sharing your morning! Its nice to start a morning like that..