Honored Contributor

Re: 🖤 This LR Belongs to... 🖤

Too dark for me......Do not care for it at all.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't care for dark walls, and my monitor is reading blue which is not a color I love, ergo I'm not loving this.

Is this her own personal living room?  If so, it's not what I would have expected from her.

@faeriemoon

Yes, it's the "after" in her personal home renovations.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @lolakimono!

Honored Contributor

Love the zebra wall.  Black is my favorite color, but I would lighten it up with some sort of light (ivory would be nice, as I don't like a hard, stark white) highlights in parts of the room.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the lamp, and I like the sofas and the floors.  I don't like the end table and the coffee table.  I really don't like the color of the walls.  I would never have guessed that she was the designer/owner of this living room.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Genevieve's Renovation -Genevieve Gorder's home Love her black living room with both cream & leather sofas.  She also blew up a historical photograph of the ship pulling into harbor that her grandmother immigrated to the states on!

Honored Contributor

I really like it because it is different. It is masculine ...I wouldn't choose it for myself.

I think it looks like the owner is one of the captains from Deadliest Catch.

Respected Contributor

Boy, if thiis room is by a designer, I'm going to put my sign out.  I've had almost no training but even I could do a better job than this.  Sure wouldn't want it as my personal living room.  How dark and dreary.  Very depressing room except for the zebra.  Her I like.  She would be great in a room with red, black, white and grey.

Honored Contributor

Love GG.  Don't love the rooms.

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono

For my living room, it doesn't appeal to me. Maybe edited I might like it as a man cave.