Esteemed Contributor

Think I found bedroom furniture I like better

I think I found bedroom furniture I like better. I think I like the darker furniture better. I also love this tv stand with the barn doors.32B5BAC9-E655-46EF-8F42-318B8DDE7DE0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Think I found bedroom furniture I like better

Enjoy your new furniture. I love the barn door on furniture.

Honored Contributor

Just my opinion but I think that headboard is very formal to go with the more informal wood furniture.  I believe that bedside table is call campaign style, the dresser is country, as in barn doors.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I actually saw pictures with almost the same headboard and that nightstand. That’s what made me look for it. I really liked it. You might be right about the tv stand and barn doors. There was this panel bed also that I was thinking of. It’s a little different then this headboard.

C98F6CA5-3055-45E0-AD96-0A747228456B.jpeg
@Kachina624 wrote:

Just my opinion but I think that headboard is very formal to go with the more informal wood furniture.  I believe that bedside table is call campaign style, the dresser is country, as in barn doors.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday  I like the headboard.  It looks like fabric.  I would spray it with Scotchguard to fight off dust and stains.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

So Kachina I think you are right about that tv stand being to country. They have one in a off white with espresso top. It would go with the nightstand. What do you think. The picture isn’t really showing the off white to much.

66D9BE2C-64AA-4AF5-976A-B159F15C54F2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I like the TV stand a lot but the bedside table, not so much.  I'd keep looking for another.  I have a white buffet with a natural light wood top.  When I can get a couple of guys to bring it in from the garage, I'm going to use It as a TV stand.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like the TV stand a lot but the bedside table, not so much.  I'd keep looking for another.  I have a white buffet with a natural light wood top.  When I can get a couple of guys to bring it in from the garage, I'm going to use It as a TV stand.

I think I can find a different side table pretty easy. Do you think a dark wood like the top of the stand or a off white like the stand.

Honored Contributor

Being a dark wood, if your walls are "egg shell" it may be too stark for you.   Light walls and lightly colored furniture makes the room seem larger.  Alkso, dark furniture really shows dust, no matter how well you dust.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday.  Yes!  Maybe something with a panel door.  Are there any matching pieces to the TV cabinet?