On the ait today Sunday 8-14 and I was about to buy the Thermal Sealer K51302 and I saw it has just shy of 3 stars. Reading further, all of the bad reviews were from those that purchased and say it works great for the first 1-2 months BUT, stopped working 3-4 to 6 months later. 

I then had my wife call cust. svc. to see what the mfgrs. warranty is in this product....WOW, just 60 days so buying this just isn't going to happen for me so I heed to and thank those that took the time to write reviews. 

Come on Mark Charles... QVC is far better than this. On your product buying trips to bring something like this in with only a "60 day warranty"... that should not happen and you should know better. David Venable, please do not degrade QVC's reputation by allowing this kind of ****** to the air.       

Valued Contributor

Saw a similar one in  an imformercial..Seemed to good to be true..

I'll stick to my original foodsaver machine.

Honored Contributor

@BillyBoy1   David is just the salesman who presents merchandise.  He doesn't pick and choose it; that's the job of the QVC buyers.  Like all retailers the Q sells the good, bad and ugly.  What one person considers horrible, another will rave about and love.  Small appliance typically have very short, if any, warranty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

QVC has one of the worst return policies of anyplace I shop. One reason is the products they sell usually have short warranties as well.  I tend to check them out before buying, and I definitely don't ever buy anything with any electrical or mechanical moving parts here. Have been disappointed too many times.