Occasional Contributor

There are some fall selections In

I just noticed that under the drop down menu Shop By Catagory there is Home & Harvest selection. Bethlehem Lights Fall Mums are in as well as some Valerie Parr Hill fall things to. I just ordered some Mums.

Trusted Contributor

Re: There are some fall selections In

@Dustybird wrote:

I just noticed that under the drop down menu Shop By Catagory there is Home & Harvest selection. Bethlehem Lights Fall Mums are in as well as some Valerie Parr Hill fall things to. I just ordered some Mums.

@Dustybird  Thanks Dusty. Gonna check that out now...

Trusted Contributor

That does it! I am going into my garage today and am going to start bringing in the orange bins! I have my tall ladder out to clean my plant shelves and the fall garland and pumpkins are going up!

Back to work on Friday....that is my deadline! Love my fall decor!

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

That does it! I am going into my garage today and am going to start bringing in the orange bins! I have my tall ladder out to clean my plant shelves and the fall garland and pumpkins are going up!

@flickerbulb  Have a good time Flicker.  I started dragging out my Fall stuff too.  Gonna start the heavy duty cleaning then replacing summer stuff with Fall.  

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@flickerbulb  Me too! I brought up a couple of bins from the basement about an hour ago. I've started the process of removing our Spring/Summer decor, wiping/dusting them off and putting them away Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@flickerbulb wrote:

@flickerbulb  Me too! I brought up a couple of bins from the basement about an hour ago. I've started the process of removing our Spring/Summer decor, wiping/dusting them off and putting them away Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise  Hi SL: sounds like we are all in the same frame of mind this weekend.  I always enjoy looking at your pics so I hope you have a chance to post some more this year as you get all your decor switched over.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@flickerbulb wrote:

@flickerbulb  Have a good time Flicker.  I started dragging out my Fall stuff too.  Gonna start the heavy duty cleaning then replacing summer stuff with Fall.  

@MTH  OMG! Jinx! Same thoughts at the same time we were both posting...do you hear the music from the twilight zone?!  Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@flickerbulb wrote:

@MTH  OMG! Jinx! Same thoughts at the same time we were both posting...do you hear the music from the twilight zone?!  Smiley Tongue

@Susan Louise  Is that what that sound was!!!!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Pumpkins, Owls, Orange and Amber Lights, Fall leaves, rich, warm glows.......OH MY! 

I must clean some bird cages first, and then the garage door is going up! Looks like we all have a similar mindset!!

Trusted Contributor

Pumpkins, Owls, Orange and Amber Lights, Fall leaves, rich, warm glows.......OH MY! 

I must clean some bird cages first, and then the garage door is going up! Looks like we all have a similar mindset!

I found a cool, slim vintage style bulb yesterday at Lowe's. I am going to try it in my Valerie pumpkin mini lamp! I am obsessed with the old filament style bulbs and have them in my chandelier and other fixtures.