Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a lover of green anything (unless it grows outside) so the color is a no for me. It has somewhat of an industrial feel to me. Not crazy about the spot lights. I could deal with the counter tops, but the back splash just makes it too much.

Honored Contributor

The pictures would have to go; the rest is tolerable.

Honored Contributor

I love it!  I could cook up one hot meal in this kitchen!!!

Honored Contributor

I like it but think the wall matching the cabinets makes for too much dark... Art in the kitchen is interesting but unless there are upper cabinets somewhere, I'd prefer to have them. This whole 'European' look that skips upper cabinets might create a desirable look, but I don't know too many kitchens that couldn't benefit from more storage... I like the roof line and I like the marble, but I might've opted for something else as the backsplash and over the stove areas.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee

That's a good one.  Made me smile.

Honored Contributor

I think the ceiling is a big design element that we are not seeing, and given that it is not a sheetrock painted ceiling, it definitely adds character and interest to this room.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Wow...that's just freaky nasty Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

OK .... NO !

Looks  to me, anyhow, like they went a little crazy with the deep green - too dark!

Not a fan of that color of hardware for a kitchen either.

The lights... well, there are sooo many to choose from, I wonder why they used these...

One good point though.... I do like the ceiling!!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Its a bit strange.....I do like the style of the cabinets.................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I found another view of the kitchen-