Honored Contributor

Green + gray marble, and some oil paintings

Honored Contributor

I do not like anything about this kitche. For me, the marble is way too busy, and I don't like the light fixtures but I do like that shade of green! 

Esteemed Contributor

That looks like a hot mess IMO, too dark, too busy, and just not my taste at all!

Honored Contributor

I love the green.

I like the shelving, not so sure about the paintings, the way I cook!

I would prefer a bit lighter on the ceiling and floor.   I love the ceiling.  I would love that ceiling in my living room.

The marble is good.

Love the big window over the sink.

Not crazy about the lighting.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I just love your postings.  Thank you.  Great inspiration for us all.

On the fence with this one.  Love the ceiling, floor, window, but I can't deal with that green wall.   And this from a woman who once did a dark purple accent wall in her kitchen.

Honored Contributor

Looks like the designer got confused with designing for a bank instead of a kitchen.

Honored Contributor

I don't dislike this kitchen, but I wouldn't want it.

Valued Contributor

Might work if the wall was much lighter and not a shade of green and different lights.

The gold fixtures don't look good at all the the marble having a grey in it. Fixtures should be a whiter metal, imho.

Artwork needs to go

Honored Contributor

I think I would like if if the paintings were taken away and the walls were white. Hate those paintings. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The "Grarbled" Kitchen

[ Edited ]

The marble and the artwork at the focal points.  The dark colored walls with the lighting showcase the goods.  It's not for everyone, but to people who like to see their painting and work along with nature's work in the marble, it works for them. It's where your eye is drawn to look.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust