Honored Contributor

The only thing I liked in valerie's show sold out .

I wanted to get the pink & green berry napkin rings but they were gone too fast. Oh well, next time.Those napkin rings are big sellers - always sold out quickly. I use them on my hurricane lamps and around candles.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The only thing I liked in valerie's show sold out .

Everything that caught my interest sold out fast

I guess I saved money

Honored Contributor

I like the napkin rings around candles idea too.  It's always the way isn't it - the thing you want sells out.  I look on the bright side though - saved some money.

Honored Contributor

I have to say there was nothing to tempt me this time around, but I was certainly irritated once again, that just seconds into presentations we were hearing, "We are getting very limited in ......" or "We brought in 1500 of these", or "We already sold out of three colors".

Can't they, between Valierie's years of experience and the buyers hired to work for Q, know their customers better than this?

This merchandise is manufactured in China, often by the hundreds of thousands of units. Why does Q set out for a season, or an event with just a couple of thousand of anything they think worthy enough to bring on air?

I can imagine that if I were trying to pull together a look from the offerings the last couple of days, I'd be hot under the collar that it was almost impossible to get everything I wanted while waiting to see it presented and get the full effect.

Hope everyone who was buying was able to get what they needed to complete their look.

Honored Contributor

I keep holding out hopes someone will cancel their order of my candle rings and I will get them. i am keeping a close eye on them.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I keep holding out hopes someone will cancel their order of my candle rings and I will get them. i am keeping a close eye on them.

@151949:  I bought them last year, and I'm not crazy about mine, wish I could sell mine to you, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@151949:  I bought them last year, and I'm not crazy about mine, wish I could sell mine to you, LOL!

@Hooty, You could sell them to her on ebay.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

@151949  I know we all like to see the items presented before we buy but sometimes if we want an item really bad we have to order before the show airs in order to get what we want.  I'm sorry that you missed out on your item.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I can imagine that if I were trying to pull together a look from the offerings the last couple of days, I'd be hot under the collar that it was almost impossible to get everything I wanted while waiting to see it presented and get the full effect.

Hope everyone who was buying was able to get what they needed to complete their look.

@Mominohio, I agree.  The champagne/ivory rings barely got a showing.  Thankfully, a reviewer mentioned that they had more of a silver coloring, so I know to pass on them.  I was considering them at one point, though, and hoping to get a really good look at them during the show.  Nope.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Hooty, You could sell them to her on ebay.  LOL.

@SHOPR, Yes, I could, but I am too lazy, LOL!