Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I feel unAmerican saying that I donā€™t really like any of them.

I don't like any of them either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hoovermom

Thanks for posting those pictures.  I've only seen one online, but haven't searched.

Wowza to that china!

I had heard they used cherry blossom branches and they are so lovely as pictured.  Just wonder where in the world they got them!

The white floral arrangements are just perfect.  

I guess our invitations got lost in the mail? Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

From Time Magazine:

Floral Arrangements

The Cross Hall will feature over 1,200 branches of cherry blossom, all grown in the United States.

The State Dining Room will feature more than 2,500 stems of white sweet peas and nearly 1,000 stems of white lilacā€”both California and Dutch grown mixed.

The parlors will feature a variety of mixed garden flowers. The Stephanotis vines, which will also be featured in the parlors, are from California.

Respected Contributor

State Dinner

The color scheme is cream and gold and the china settings consist of the Clinton china for the baseplate, along with both Bush (43) and Clinton china for the dinner service. The First Lady chose the Bush china with the green color palette to complement the spring green and white flowers that will be featured in the State Dining Room. Mrs. Trump has also selected pieces from the extensive Vermeil collection as well as American Silver from the White House Collectionā€”from Tiffany & Co. and S. Kirk & Sonsā€”to add to the dĆ©cor in the State Dining Room.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono @Hoovermom Thanks for all the gorgeous pictures, I so enjoyed looking at them!

My invitation to the State Dinner was also lost in the mail, evidently. Woman Frustrated